P.O. Box 397 ~ Lompoc, CA 93438-0397
815 West Ocean Avenue ~ Lompoc, CA 93436
805-736-3423 ~ FAX 805-735-7672 ~ TDD 800-545-1833 ext. 594
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
815 West Ocean Avenue
JANUARY 16, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- Recognition of FSS Graduate Carmen Sampson.
- Approval of Minutes of December 19, 2019 Regular Meeting. M____ S____
- Approval of Minutes of December 19, 2019 Annual Meeting. M____ S____
- Public Comment Period 1
- Report of the Secretary/Executive Director
- Approval of Operations and Management Reports M____ S____
- Resolution No. 2841 - Approval of Expenditure List as submitted; including meeting expenses. M____ S____
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- COMMISSIONERS' ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS - None.
- NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution No. 2842 - Approval to Write-Off Uncollectible Tenant Accounts Receivable for the period ended December 31, 2019. M____ S____
B. Resolution No. 2843 - Approving Amendments to the Personnel Policy; Sections 6 and 7. M____ S____
C. MOTION TO RE-SCHEDULE THE FEBRUARY MEETING TO THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2020. M____ S____
- CLOSED SESSION
• Public Employee Performance Evaluation/Contract Renewal: Executive Director Pursuant to Government Code 54957.
Report of Action Taken in Closed Session
- ADJOURNMENT M____ S____
Any member of the public may address the commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Housing Authority. For reasons of practicality, speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes each. No action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless otherwise authorized by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Housing Authority office at (805) 736-3423 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to allow the Housing Authority to make reasonable accommodations. Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Commissioners after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Housing Authority Administrative Office located at 815 West Ocean Avenue, Lompoc, California, during normal business hours.