03-16-23 Regular Board Meeting
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE COUNTY OF SANTA BARBARA
MARCH 16, 2023
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Commission currently provides in-person public participation as well as virtual participation.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting in-person at 815 West Ocean Avenue, Lompoc, California or online at https://us02web.zoom.us or by calling+1 (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 810 6155 6536
Any member of the public who would like to provide public input on an item listed on the agenda may contact Jackie Bordon at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be recognized to speak on the agenda item in the order such requests are received by the Commission.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Shay Allen
- Christian Alonso
- Robert Doyle
- Lisa Knox-Burns
- Henry Mercado
- Greg Ortiz
- James Pearson
- Approval of Minutes of February 16, 2023, Special Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of February 23, 2023, Special Meeting
- Public Comment Period
- Report of the Secretary/Executive Director
- Approval of Operations and Management Reports
- Resolution No. 3060 - Approval of Expenditure List as submitted, including meeting expenses
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- COMMIOSNERS' ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution No. 3061 - Authorization to open bank accounts with Pacific Western Bank or any other appropriate Financial Institution for Escalante Meadows, L.P.
- Resolution No. 3062 - Approving the Application for Grant Funds for Escalante Meadows Community Center Located in Guadalupe, CA
- Resolution No 3063 - Approving the issuance of 51 Project Based Vouchers to serve the homeless or those at risk of homelessness
- Resolution No 3064 - Authorizing the Executive Director or designee to take all needed actions relative to entering into a Housing Authority Gap Loan and all other agreements for the purpose of constructing, maintaining, and operating the Cypress & 7th Affordable Housing Project
 Any member of the public may address the commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Housing Authority. For reasons of practicality, speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes each. No action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless otherwise authorized by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Jackie Bordon at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to allow the Housing Authority to make reasonable accommodations.