PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE COUNTY OF SANTA BARBARA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2022
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Commission meeting will be held via teleconference connection as permitted in accordance with the requirements set out in Government Code 54953(e) and pursuant to the findings and authority set out in Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Resolution No. 3022.
Members of the public will be able to observe the Commission meeting and provide public comments via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us or by calling +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 867 6115 1288 Passcode: 917879
Any member of the public who would like to provide public input on an item listed on the agenda may contact Jackie Bordon at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be recognized to speak on the agenda item in the order such requests are received by the Commission.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Shay Allen
- Christian Alonso
- Lisa Knox Burns
- Robert Doyle
- Henry Mercado
- Greg Ortiz
- James Pearson
- Approval of Minutes of September 15, 2022, Regular Meeting
- Public Comment Period
- Report of the Secretary/Executive Director
- Approval of Operations and Management Reports
- Resolution No. 3023 - Approval of Expenditure List as submitted, including meeting expenses
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- HUD Approval of Significant Amendment to 2022 PHA Plan
- Resident Services Activities
- COMMISSIONERS' ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution No. 3024 - Resolution proclaiming a Local Emergency and authorizing remote teleconference meetings for a period of 30 days
- Resolution No. 3025 - Approval of Utility Allowance Schedules for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Resolution No. 3026 - Approval to Write-Off Uncollectible Tenant Accounts Receivable for the period ended September 30, 2022.
- Resolution No. 3027 - Approving and Authorizing the Executive Director to take all needed actions to apply for funding with the California State Department of Housing And Community Development under the HHC Article I Program and to serve as a General Partner in Patterson Point, L.P.
 Any member of the public may address the commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Housing Authority. For reasons of practicality, speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes each. No action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless otherwise authorized by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Jackie Bordon at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to allow the Housing Authority to make reasonable accommodations.