Stanley Horn Homes
Stanley Horn Homes, built in 1982, is centrally located in Lompoc. Horn Homes consists of 40 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom apartments designated specifically for elderly and disabled residents.
Residents enjoy the area's mild climate, easy access to shopping and transportation as well as the security of knowing that a professional property management and maintenance team has their welfare in mind.
Stanley Horn Homes has recently been converted to a Tax Credit Development and has undergone major renovation. The rehabilitation work on this project included:
- Improved landscape irrigation to reduce water demands
- Fencing repairs
- Repair and painting of exterior walls
- Increasing the building insulation
- Replacement of plumbing fixtures with water conserving fixtures
- Replacing mechanical fans and ductwork
- Replacing kitchen cabinets and countertops with green alternatives
- Replacing carport fascia board
- Improving accessibility throughout the development
- Replacing indoor lighting fixtures and controls
- Replacing exterior light fixtures
The renovation was completed in 2016.