RENTCafé PHA Landlord Portal will allow you to:
- Review unit information including current contract rent.
- Review caseworker info for each of your tenants.
- Review inspection details such as scheduled dates and inspection results.
- Review ledger payment history.
- Review, edit or add EFT bank account details used for direct deposits.
- RENTCafé PHA is available 24/7.
- In order for you to register for RENTCafé PHA, you must have a valid email address.
- The email address and Tax ID/SSN used during the registration process must match the information we currently have on file. If you need to provide or update your email address please contact us via our contact form (select the Landlord - RENTCafé Portal option on the form).
Please read the following options fully and click on the option that best applies to your situation.
I have already created a RENTCafé PHA account and I have my username and password.
|Click here to login|
I have a RENTCafé PHA registration code and I need to register.
If you are a property management company or owner who has multiple accounts you will be able to register all of them using a single username and password - Click here for "multiple accounts" instructions.
If you are a property management company or owner who only has one account - Click here for "single account" instructions.
|Click here to register|
I am a current property management company or owner and I need a registration code.
The link below will take you to the Help Center Contact Form. Select Landlord RENTCafé Portal from the dropdown menu & request a Landlord RENTCafé registration code.
|Landlords click here to request registration code|
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara is an Equal Opportunity Provider and provides Reasonable Accommodations to individuals with known disabilities. If you require accommodations, please contact our office at 805-736-3423, ext. 7525 option 2 or TDD 800-545-1833, ext.594.
If none of the options listed above address your situation or if you have any questions
|Email Us||Call 805-736-3423 ext. 7525|
To continue to our website for other information click here.