Apply Online - Applicant Portal
Online Application for Applicants & Tenants
- Online Application is available 24/7
- In order for you to register for Online Application, you must have a valid email address.
- The username used for registration must be unique to the user creating the account. You cannot use the same username to create an account for yourself and for someone else (relative, client, friend, etc.).
- The Email Address and Last Name used during the registration process must match the information we currently have on file.
- Applying for any available waiting list does not represent an offer for housing assistance.
Please read the following four options before you begin this process. You MUST have an email address to register or apply.
I have already created a Online Application account and I have my username and password.
|Click here to login|
I have a Online Application registration code and I need to register for Online Application.
Note: Once you are in the Online Application portal page be sure to click on the "I am an applicant" button then "I have a registration code" button.
|Click here to register|
I have previously applied to a HASBARCO waiting list or participated in a HASBARCO program and I need a registration code for Online Application.
The link below will take you to the Help Center Contact Form. Select Applicant RENTCafé Portal from the dropdown menu & request an Applicant RENTCafé registration code.
|Applicants click here to request registration code|
I have never applied for or received housing assistance in any of the HASBARCO programs.
Note: Once you are in the Online Application portal page be sure to click on the "I am an applicant" button then "I do NOT have a registration code" button.
|Click here to apply|
Note: HASBARCO programs include Section 8, Public Housing, and Affordable Tax-Credit properties.
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara is an Equal Opportunity Provider and provides Reasonable Accommodations to individuals with known disabilities. If you require accommodations, please contact our office at 805-736-3423, ext. 7525 option 2 or TDD 800-545-1833, ext.594.
If none of the options listed above address your situation or if you have any questions
|Email Us||Call 805-736-3423 ext. 7525|