PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2021
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Commission meeting will be held via teleconference connection as permitted under the Governor's Executive Order N-29-20, dated March 17, 2020, due to concerns of COVID-19 ("Executive Order").
Members of the public will be able to observe the Commission meeting and provide public comments via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us Meeting ID 847 9675 6324 Passcode 250798 or by calling +1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID 847 9675 6324 Passcode 250798. Any member of the public who would like to provide public input on an item listed on the agenda may email Irene Vejar via Jackie Bordon and you will be recognized to speak on the agenda item in the order such requests are received by the Commission.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Christian Alonso
- Robert Doyle
- Lisa Knox-Burns
- Henry Mercado
- James Pearson
- Approval of Minutes of November 18, 2021, Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment Period
- Report of the Secretary/Executive Director
- Approval of Operations and Management Reports
- Resolution No. 2953 - Approval of Expenditure List as submitted, including meeting expenses.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- Resident Newsletter
- COMMISSIONERS' ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution No. 2954 - Resolution proclaiming a Local Emergency, ratifying the Proclamation of a State of Emergency by Governor Gavin Newsom dated March 4, 2020, and authorizing remote tele-conference meetings for the period of 30 days pursuant to the Brown Act Provisions.
- Resolution No. 2955 - Resolution of Appreciation for Johnny Ornelas, Caretaker of Aparicio Apts.
- Resolution No. 2956 - Approval to Write-Off Un-Collectible Tenant Accounts Receivable for The Residences at Depot Street for the period ended October 31, 2021.
- Resolution No. 2957 - Authorizing Application to and Participation in the HomeKey Program; Super 8 Motel at 6021 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA.
- Resolution No. 2958 - Authorizing Application to and Participation in the Homekey Program; Motel 6 at 1007 East Main Street, Santa Maria, CA.
- Resolution No. 2959 - Adoption of 2022 Payment Standards.
- Resolution No. 2960 - Approval of Agency Wide Consolidated Budget for Fiscal Year 2022.
- MOTION to ratify HASBARCO representatives on The Senior Group Living Services, Inc. Board of Directors (for Harry's House).
Any member of the public may address the commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Housing Authority. For reasons of practicality, speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes each. No action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless otherwise authorized by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Jackie Bordon at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to allow the Housing Authority to make reasonable accommodations.