PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE COUNTY OF SANTA BARBRA
Thursday, March 17, 2022
The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Commission meeting will be held via teleconference connection as permitted in accordance with the requirements set out in Government Code 54953(e) and pursuant to the findings and authority set out in Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara Resolution No. 2974.
Members of the public will be able to observe the Commission meeting and provide public comments online at https://us02web.zoom.us or by calling +1 (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 833 5206 3948 Passcode: 355319
Any member of the public who would like to provide public input on an item listed on the agenda may email Jackie Bordon and you will be recognized to speak on the agenda item in the order such requests are received by the Commission.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- CLOSED SESSION
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL - EXISTING LITIGATION (Govt Code section 54956.9)
Halsell Builders, Inc., v. West Cox Cottages, L.P. et al, Superior Court, County of Santa Barbara.
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL - ANTICIPATED LITIGATION (Govt Code section 54956.9)
Initiation of litigation pursuant to Section 54956.9 (d) (4): (One potential case)
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Govt Code section 54957.6) Authority designated representatives: Bob Havlicek and Irene Vejar
Employee organizations: Authority management and administrative staff
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION (Government Code Section 54957) Executive Director
Report of action(s) taken in Closed Session
- Approval of Minutes of February 18, 2022, Special Meeting; February 24, 2022, Regular Meeting; and March 7, 2022, Special Meeting.
- Public Comment Period
- Report of the Secretary/Executive Director
- Approval of Operations and Management Reports.
- Resolution No. 2983 - Approval of Expenditure List as submitted, including meeting expenses.
- COMMISSIONERS' ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution No. 2984 - Resolution proclaiming a Local Emergency and authorizing remote teleconference meetings for a period of 30 days.
- Resolution No. 2985 - Approving and authorizing the Executive Director or designee to take all needed actions to apply for funding with California HCD under the Housing for a Healthy California Article I Program and to serve as a General Partner in Patterson Point, L.P. as Applicant.
- Resolution No. 2986 - Approving and authorization the Executive Director or designee to take all needed actions to apply for funding with California HCD under the Housing for a Healthy California Article I Program and to serve as a General Partner in Patterson Point, L.P. as Sponsor.
- Resolution No. 2987 - Resolution for a Legislative Body relating to a Money Purchase Plan.
 Any member of the public may address the commission on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Housing Authority. For reasons of practicality, speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes each. No action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless otherwise authorized by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please email Jackie Bordon at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to allow the Housing Authority to make reasonable accommodations.