We have recently upgraded our Applicant and Tenant portal to our new HOUSING Café online portal product.
HOUSING Café will allow you to:
- Apply from your computer or any electronic device with Internet access including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Review and update your information, such as email and phone numbers, to insure quality communication.
- Review family member and income details.
- Review waiting list basic details and preferences.
- Review waiting list positions and apply for additional waiting lists.
- HOUSING Café is available 24/7
- In order for you to register for HOUSING Café, you must have a valid email address.
- The email address used for registration must be unique to the user creating the account. You cannot use the same email address to create an account for yourself and for someone else (relative, client, friend, etc).
- The Email Address and Last Name used during the registration process must match the information we currently have on file.
- Applying for any available waiting list does not represent an offer for housing assistance.
- Paper applications will not be distributed or accepted. If you have any questions regarding reasonable accommodations contact us at (805) 736-3423 x7525.
To continue to our website for other non-waiting list information click here.