HOUSING Café for Landlords Coming Soon!
Landlords will be able to review details regarding Payments, Inspections and more...
HOUSING Café for Applicants & Tenants
We have recently upgraded our Applicant and tenant portal to our new HOUSING Cafe online portal product.
- HOUSING Café is available 24/7
- In order for you to register for HOUSING Café, you must have a valid email address.
- The email address used for registration must be unique to the user creating the account. You cannot use the same email address to create an account for yourself and for someone else (relative, client, friend, etc).
- The Email Address and Last Name used during the registration process must match the information we currently have on file.
- Applying for any available waiting list does not represent an offer for housing assistance.
- The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Barbara is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider and provides Reasonable Accommodation to individuals with known disabilities. If you require accommodation please contact our office at 805-736-3423, ext. 7525 option 1, or TDD 800-545-1833, ext.594.
To continue to our website for other non-waiting list information click here.